lunes, 30 de julio de 2007

Love?

I feel like posting something about love. I've never really had high hopes for it on my end. My crushes were pointless and meaningless. I never really thought I'd find true love at age 12,13,14 or hell even now at 15. At least not here in Mexico. I believe in it though. I'm hoping for it a lot. Hoping to find the ideal person. Despite all the mockery and teasing I get, I've had a few girls ask me out. I always end up saying no, just like that. I don't fumble about for words and I don't try to come up with an excuse. Most of the times they're caught off guard, as if though thinking, "Why would I say no if nobody is willing to date me in the first place?" Funny, considering how many have asked me out. But that's beside the point, the reason I say no is simply because I don't want them. I've grown to attached to the United States, my mom says that I should let it go. I'm not seeing the benefits of what I have here. But I'm getting off topic now. I say no because quite simply, they don't interest me and they probably never will. I don't blame them for it, that's how they grew up but...I'm just a hopeless romantic hoping to meet somebody who I can truly care for and not just go out with to have a girlfriend.

-Acta est fabula plaudite

No hay comentarios: